20071222

i am BACK.

BACK(:

Hey people!
I'm back from Thailand.
And i somehow dont feel like going thre again.
I wanna tell all of you my journey yeahs(:

First Day [ bus to Hatyai ( no airport lahs ) ]

I like the bus trip.
It was quite fun, but since we have to leave at 1800,
it means it's gonna be night soon.
So, after the checkpoints for Woodlands and entrance of Malaysia,
i'll be SLEEPING.
And i slept all the way, HAHA.
But duh, got wake up lahs.
in between parts of Malaysia got break for the Coach
to fill up its petrol.
Then we get to eat.
But i was sleeping and i woke up to use the toilet.
Haha. My Mum bought for me and "cousin" chewing gum
while my brother, gets the bubble gum!
UNFAIR! Grape flavour, not bad.
But compared to Watermelon, it rock alot.

Second Day [ in Hatyai ]

We alighted, left my "cousin" w her Mum and boarded
a tuk-tuk ( taxi ) to the place,
whre minivans were found to go other parts of Thailand.
And we bought the tickets to this place called Nakhon.
Thats becos my grandmother are all thre.
And it took abt 3 hours.
And i slept -again-.
Then we reached, we flagged for motors ( taxi )
becos the lane to the house was small
And i saw the house!
Okay, it wasnt very bad as what i expected,
but the toilet SUCK.
Nvermind, i wont mention that part.
We finally saw farm animals!
We saw ducks and chickens and roosters and hens
and cows and buffaloes and PIGS!
Cute laaa.
And i saw puppies!(:

Third Day [ Nakhon ]

Nothing particular happened.

Fourth Day [ Nakhon ]

Nothing particular happened.

Fifth Day [ Nakhon ]

Played w the baby alot.
And, a CUTE white puppy was thrown into the tall grass
for trying to bite the ducks.
My uncle threw it!
He's so - heartless!
Before that, he even beat the pupp w a thick stick.
I almost cried because i felt the pain.
And also because of the closeness we had.
I fed it, played w it, washed it and stuff.
To see it being thrown away in the end was like end of the world.
But!
It found its way back! (:
Then i treated it w more care

Sixth Day[ Nakhon, Government Place ]

We woke up early to prepare ourselves for the Government Place.
Which i thought was fun, but in the end i regretted.
It was so hot and i felt tired..

(That was all posted by Joy)

Now, its Jillian's turn! Jocelyn, did you knw that I freaking missed you alot!
You knw you go Thailand very the long anot, I sad you knw!
Now you FINALLY came back I so happy, like siaozxs.
Oh, and the Tampines outing with Highfriend was nice, no? (:
We still have to take a Highfriend, Middlefriend and Lowfriend picture!
Dont forget tht you have to use your present okay? Okay.
Oh, and I knw tht you love Alvin and the Chipmunks, so this is for you:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home