20080521

feeling unfair.

Lemme tell you people. I swear you're gonna feel unfair to yourself too if you put my situation in YOUR shoes (?)
If your dad doesnt really always buy instant noodles for you,
and one day you accompanied your dad to the HYPERMART
and he decided to buy groceries with you (yay)
Then you walked past the noodles section (w your dad)
and he bought for you and your brother one each
cause you were quarrelling with your brother which
instant noodles you would buy.
You like chilli, while your brother dont know how to enjoy it yet (cause he's too young)
So your dad allowed your brother to buy MiGoreng (normal)
while you, MiGoreng (extra spicy).
okay then end of shopping, Go home.

Two days later, you came home from training
and its quite late alrd, like about 9 pm.
Your dad's not home, and so is your mum.
$10 was given to you for dinner, and for your aunt, and 2 brothers.
And since its after training, you have leg cramp.
your leg is tired and you dont feel like going down to buy food.
So you called your dad, and he didnt pickup.
and suddenly your mum came home,
and you told her that you are hungry.
She asked you to call your dad again,
so you did, and your dad was like go buy yourself lah
then you told your mum and your mum initiated to cook for you instant noodles cause she is lazy to cook a proper meal
and you shouted through the living room to the kitchen,
I WANT THE PURPLE ONE (extra spicy)
and guess what.

ITS YOUR FAVOURITE AND SOMEONE ATE IT. OKAY THATS FINE, BUT OUT OF 5 PACKETS, ONLY 1 IS LEFT. YOU WERE ALRD FEELING SO HUNGRY, THAT YOU CAN EAT UP ALL 5 OF THEM. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?! OF COURSE YOU WILL FEEL ANGRY AND PISSED OFF RIGHT! ITS LIKE,

1)HOME AFTER TRAINING
2)WAIT FOR BUS IN THE STATUS OF HUNGER
3)IN THE BUS ALRD VERY HUNGRY
4)GO HOME STILL HAVE TO WAIT
5)HAVE TO BUY FOR THEM? NO WAY!
6)YOUR FAVOURITE SPECIALLY BOUGHT NOODLES ARE GONE AND YOU HAVENT EVEN EAT A SINGLE PACKET.

its like damn ****ing ******* okay!
Come home still have to see their lian se!
thats why I dont like my house
and I want a chalet. Team chalet.

and yet, no one wants them.
All they know is quarrel.
when can they ever stop it.

I seriously need someone by my side.
somebody that can listen to my sorrows.
And yet, he's gone.

Nvm, I'll try to be strong, cause I know if I dont,
TTIGFA. I'm sorry but I cant really write it out.
Dont bother asking me what it is cause I wont say.
Sorry.

To Genevieve Soon,
sorry, seriously dont feel like posting about those today.
perhaps when my mood improve.

To Vishal,
Of course I am still angry with you.
and I'm not gonna waste so much saliva on you alrd.
All you know is to hurt girl's heart, even if she can dont be your friend anymore. Dude, get this right, I can make it without you as a friend ohyeah.
Just because HE'S your "good" friend, you hurt my heart.
How cruel can you be!
You're such an ass i swear.

Bye, dont talk to me. I dont mind being a loser today.
Goodbye.

I am starting to feel hopeless ♥ I dont want any help too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home