Fine
okay, like fine. A and B and C is what I am gonna name them.
Firstly, I asked A if they wanted B. They said okay, and left the rest of planning to me. I was alrd drawing the B(s) and C told me she have alrd done so.
Fine.
Then I went to view, and A was saying everything stupid here and there. How am I supposed to take it! I mean like, A could change it what. So what's the problem now?
I went to view it again just now, and I dont even think C treats me as one of them, cause the hugehugehugehugehuge picture dont even have me inside, like WTF?
Its like you treat them as your life's most precious SHIT and this is how they treat you back. And lemme tell A, I dont give a damn, cause I aint gonna do anything with B okay. And please, so what if its stupid?! YOU CAN CHANGE IT AND SERIOUSLY, I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA SO DONT COME PUSHING AROUND PLEASE.
I hate you, I swear.
And I just went to visit and guess what, they changed it, like what the!
Firstly, I asked A if they wanted B. They said okay, and left the rest of planning to me. I was alrd drawing the B(s) and C told me she have alrd done so.
Fine.
Then I went to view, and A was saying everything stupid here and there. How am I supposed to take it! I mean like, A could change it what. So what's the problem now?
I went to view it again just now, and I dont even think C treats me as one of them, cause the hugehugehugehugehuge picture dont even have me inside, like WTF?
Its like you treat them as your life's most precious SHIT and this is how they treat you back. And lemme tell A, I dont give a damn, cause I aint gonna do anything with B okay. And please, so what if its stupid?! YOU CAN CHANGE IT AND SERIOUSLY, I WAS THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA SO DONT COME PUSHING AROUND PLEASE.
I hate you, I swear.
And I just went to visit and guess what, they changed it, like what the!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home