fish -.-
ohman! today I went round asking the class (girls)
whether they have -M- on thursday,
and some said yes, some said no.
I thought I dont have!
but I do lahhhh, HOWzy.
okay, like Lol, anyw,
aft that EugChoo was asking the same qns as me,
like again lah, and I was like,
I ASKED BEFORE ALRDDDD.
hhahaahah, okay, like so, EWW.
alright, I'm so tired naww.
gonna bathe and sleep,
and hopefully find a right candidate for THEQUEST! (x
yay, JIAYOU JOYJOYJOY (:
whether they have -M- on thursday,
and some said yes, some said no.
I thought I dont have!
but I do lahhhh, HOWzy.
okay, like Lol, anyw,
aft that EugChoo was asking the same qns as me,
like again lah, and I was like,
I ASKED BEFORE ALRDDDD.
hhahaahah, okay, like so, EWW.
alright, I'm so tired naww.
gonna bathe and sleep,
and hopefully find a right candidate for THEQUEST! (x
yay, JIAYOU JOYJOYJOY (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home