20080523

Hello! :)

HELLO BLOGGG.
I have STM so I wrote down what I wanna post in my phone! :D

Have alot to post! :)


Here's the first one :

On (I forgot when), Mon brought a hair straightener to school,
And the whole purpose was to see if LY would look nice
with rebonded hair I think, Haha,
but her straightener was used by most of the girls in 2R2'o8,
and we played alot. With hair.

Then it was recess, and many went to canteen.
Jillian, Belle, Priscilla and I were the only girls left.
Since Priscilla was half-asleep, Belle outside class with Fesa,
and my hair was hard to tie back (HAHA),
Jillian had no-one to be her customer hahaha.
So we looked around the class and found a suitable candidate,
which is a guy, and his name is JINGRUI.
He has ultimate super curly hair,
which is in a total-unsavable-situation.
Just look at the pic, (sorry Jillian)



Jillian and Jingrui (Jillian being hairdresser)
*by the way, it was edited by Jillian*
(!DONT SAY I NEVER SAY)


But, after the treatment (haha), it seemed No-change.
So we gave up and went back to our seat.

Surprisingly, that night, JR smsed us saying his mum
commented that his hair feels better!
I was laughing nonstop. :D


Here's the second one :

About the porn thing (haha)
I know I shouldnt say so much, hor?
but its really funny and someone asked me to post it, anyw,
M's phone had a lil' porn including (!BLOWJOB)
like ewwww and gross, but ohwell,
and Ly was like showing it to :
KENGSIANG HHAHAHA,
and he looked, and PRETENDED to look away,
but he looked at it again!

HAHAHAH, end.


Here's the third one :

HAHAHA I suddenly remembered how FUNNY Liyeng was,
that time (I forgot when again, hahaha) when we were
crossing the road, the traffic light was alrd halfway.
we were alrd halfway through the road when the light turned red,
and the cars turning was horning at us,
I think LY got shocked, and panicked,
and wanted to go back!
HAHAHAHAHAH, She should run across alrd!
and Mon was pulling her infront,
She's pulling Mon behind!
But in the end we went infront,
cause LY was too afraid hahahaha,
AND WE KEPT LAUGHING LOL!
isnt it funny for a "grownup"?


Here's the fourth one :

Lemme tell you people something,
JARRATT AND EUGENEENG ROCK OKAY!
fight,fight,fight! :D
AND JARRATT LANDED ON EUGENEENG,
because they fell over KengSiang's Stupid table!

HAHAHAH Luckily Eugene is alright or
Jar might need to go Police Station hahahah!
okay, Jar might not get to eat his delights anymore too,LOL!

(btw, Jar zaogeng, so funny!) HAHAHAH


Here's the fifth one :

Awwww, Mr Chua is leaving us,
and we might not get to enjoy mentos alrd..
I think what JR said was true,
MrChua allowed us to eat Mentos in school,
and perhaps the new one wont?
AHHH, IS MR CHUA'S SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY GOOD?
He's going to be the principal there!
._. hahahahah, I am gonna miss him!
okay, maybe only. :D


Here's the sixth one :

I was going home alone from school ytd,
because Jillian didnt attend the leaving ceremony thing,
and LY have briefing on ALTC camp, so I am LONELY ._.
I took 39, and sat behind this adult that was watching a movie
from his PSP, and it was kinda exciting,
and I watched too.
but there's one part, where the female lead
is dropping from the building,
and there's a guy holding on to her from her shoes.
she couldnt hold on anymore,
and she let go, but the male lead (robot I think)
rushed in time to hold her hand.
She didnt drop, but the guy holding on to her dropped.
But that's not the funny part.

The funny part is that, when the guy fell off,
I didnt see him at first,
so when he fell off, I got so shocked that
I stood up, and the people behind me looked at me,
probably thinking I was mad (?)
but it was really shocking cos I didnt see the man at first!
I almost shouted too!
Like hahaha, didnt know I would ever do that in this life.


AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MELLY! :D

You're 14 now! :)


To XT,
Why are you ignoring me nowadays?
What did I do wrong? Tell me pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home