Prays!
I seriously need to pray for alot of ppl.
And yes, I know I sound like a Christian,
but no I'm not, I'm still a Buddhist! :)
Thank God, you're always there for us.
And yes, I know I sound like a Christian,
but no I'm not, I'm still a Buddhist! :)
Dear God,
I hereby pray to you for all my beloved friends,
and the unfortunates in SiChuan.
I hope you would be able to hear my prayers.
Celestine, I've prayed for you,
and I hope you can stand up straight,
continue the volleyball journey with us,
and for the sakes of us.
I know you've settled it,
but you still sound kinda stressed in your blog.
Here I pray, for you, and God will free you very, very soon.
Hope you improve in your studies too.
PeiHan, I am praying for you,
and dont take this too much k.
Follow your heart, whether to give up,
or to let go,
everyone, including God, will be there for you.
LETS PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE IN SICHUAN,
HOPE THEY CAN STAND UP BRAVELY,
TO MEET WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES THERE STILL MIGHT BE.
I hereby pray to you for all my beloved friends,
and the unfortunates in SiChuan.
I hope you would be able to hear my prayers.
Celestine, I've prayed for you,
and I hope you can stand up straight,
continue the volleyball journey with us,
and for the sakes of us.
I know you've settled it,
but you still sound kinda stressed in your blog.
Here I pray, for you, and God will free you very, very soon.
Hope you improve in your studies too.
PeiHan, I am praying for you,
and dont take this too much k.
Follow your heart, whether to give up,
or to let go,
everyone, including God, will be there for you.
LETS PRAY FOR THE PEOPLE IN SICHUAN,
HOPE THEY CAN STAND UP BRAVELY,
TO MEET WHATEVER CIRCUMSTANCES THERE STILL MIGHT BE.
Thank God, you're always there for us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home