Rainrain go away,
Ah its like gonna rain alrd, and ck havent contacted Jane!
Howhowhow, and I can meet 'em at White Sands!
But, I feel broke (cos' I am) to a place which I dont alw go,
and have to survive till tmr morning, plus school and trg!
So long! argh, Toothbrush! :)
CELESTINE PLEASE CALL JANE FOR GOODNESS SAKES;
okay that was random, but yeah. I bet she's swimming,
but its gonna rain soon! Can sumone save her?!
HA HA HA but she's a better swimmer than you.
Too bad, you cannot 英雄救美! (to all her admirers ;D)
Basil : You're super super super desperate! LOL!
Haha Basil's reputation is dead, and I know he wont come here :)
Gotta go, I still have 3 days of remedial, am going to cry now! BYE!
T.T
Howhowhow, and I can meet 'em at White Sands!
But, I feel broke (cos' I am) to a place which I dont alw go,
and have to survive till tmr morning, plus school and trg!
So long! argh, Toothbrush! :)
CELESTINE PLEASE CALL JANE FOR GOODNESS SAKES;
okay that was random, but yeah. I bet she's swimming,
but its gonna rain soon! Can sumone save her?!
HA HA HA but she's a better swimmer than you.
Too bad, you cannot 英雄救美! (to all her admirers ;D)
Basil : You're super super super desperate! LOL!
Haha Basil's reputation is dead, and I know he wont come here :)
Gotta go, I still have 3 days of remedial, am going to cry now! BYE!
T.T


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home