recent happenings
hello blog, had stomachache from yesterday.
and it havent stop yet.
it hurts alot okay. like OUCH.
okay. now still pain, so whatever.
I'm bearing with it okay :D
Failed two impt subjects :
1) MATHS 1 {11/40}
2) SCIENCE {39/100}
Like so bad right? I got study abit leh!
sianz, MTP is coming soon,
and dad will be disappointed in me for sure,
cause Maths is the only subject that I topped before!
ARGH. now what. I mean like, what can I do?
I can only blame myself, and study even harder (?)
k whatever. Jiayou Joy.
(seems like I always say that but it doesnt work aye)
supposed to work today, but we cancelled it.
because Ck dont wanna go, and Jane's not allowed to.
So Liy and I, also not going.
LIKE SIAN, then how are we supposed to earn $$$.
learn from Desmond(?)
nice one. Lets go *I?
but, like abit weird leh.. I rather go PastaMania.
or Swensens.
or SakaeSushi.
But I dont think they're even hiring.
So we have to find a way to tide us,
or wait, for the DAMNED @#$%-ing flyers job -.-
*deciding in progress*
*Meanwhile*
yesterday, Liy, Ck and I went to ehub and nEBO.
We walked from the bottom level (duh)
and bought some stuff before heading to nEBO.
when we reached, Liy asked alot of stuff about THEQUEST
and the person-in-charge gave us a form to fill up.
So we sat down at the nEBO cafe,
and at the same time, I took a menu from the cafe.
Btw, this cafe lets you order yourself, and write down on a paper.
so I took one of those and sat down at our seat.
I think there's no one interested in THEQUEST
so the person-in-charge keep on looking at us.
We were (really) discussing about the thing,
when suddenly, Liy asked when is 31May.
and it is on a Sat, which we have trg.
so we cannot go, and we decided not to go.
and so, they wanted to go when the person is not looking,
and I, also dont want anything from the cafe alrd.
and so, WE ESCAPED. haha! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
k whatever.
I know we're lame, HAH
and it havent stop yet.
it hurts alot okay. like OUCH.
okay. now still pain, so whatever.
I'm bearing with it okay :D
Failed two impt subjects :
1) MATHS 1 {11/40}
2) SCIENCE {39/100}
Like so bad right? I got study abit leh!
sianz, MTP is coming soon,
and dad will be disappointed in me for sure,
cause Maths is the only subject that I topped before!
ARGH. now what. I mean like, what can I do?
I can only blame myself, and study even harder (?)
k whatever. Jiayou Joy.
(seems like I always say that but it doesnt work aye)
supposed to work today, but we cancelled it.
because Ck dont wanna go, and Jane's not allowed to.
So Liy and I, also not going.
LIKE SIAN, then how are we supposed to earn $$$.
learn from Desmond(?)
nice one. Lets go *I?
but, like abit weird leh.. I rather go PastaMania.
or Swensens.
or SakaeSushi.
But I dont think they're even hiring.
So we have to find a way to tide us,
or wait, for the DAMNED @#$%-ing flyers job -.-
*deciding in progress*
*Meanwhile*
yesterday, Liy, Ck and I went to ehub and nEBO.
We walked from the bottom level (duh)
and bought some stuff before heading to nEBO.
when we reached, Liy asked alot of stuff about THEQUEST
and the person-in-charge gave us a form to fill up.
So we sat down at the nEBO cafe,
and at the same time, I took a menu from the cafe.
Btw, this cafe lets you order yourself, and write down on a paper.
so I took one of those and sat down at our seat.
I think there's no one interested in THEQUEST
so the person-in-charge keep on looking at us.
We were (really) discussing about the thing,
when suddenly, Liy asked when is 31May.
and it is on a Sat, which we have trg.
so we cannot go, and we decided not to go.
and so, they wanted to go when the person is not looking,
and I, also dont want anything from the cafe alrd.
and so, WE ESCAPED. haha! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
k whatever.
I know we're lame, HAH


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home