20080530

Replenishments.

Haha hello blog, I've not blogged for 3 days.
K I know thats not long, but to me, it is ._. k wtv.
But, let me tell you what FUNNY happened during these days!


Tues (27/05)

Not long after I've posted, Ck called Jane.
Jane asked her where did she go and she said...
SHE WAS SLEEPING OHMAN!
We've waited for so long... K maybe not.

K then, I met Krista at White Sands for Jane's chalet,
(Sorry Krista for making you wait so long)
and Jane confused us by saying what
there's bus from White Sands to Downtown,
but we got really confused, and "forget it".
So we bused 354 there and met Jane there.
At around 8pm, we left for dinner and so did her parents.
We ate Mr Chicken Rice and after we had our fill,
Jane's parents came in and started to eat.
Like so funny cos' we eat finish they enter, HAHA.

k then the whole night we stayed in the chalet,
talking to this guy named Bryan or Brian or wtv
and his friends Dennis and Ryan.
It was kinda funny cos' they didnt know who was I at first,
and I acted Banglahy cos' I had nothing better to do -.-
Then they came over to our chalet,
and we didnt really dared to go out cos' of the
COCKROACHES -.-

And you know what Bryan did?!
He threw one cockroach in lehhhhh! EWWW GROSS ._.
But the worse thing is, he didnt catch it!
Hahaha, it was Dennis who saved the day but I kinda helped too.
IN FACT, I HELPED ALOT.

He used my slipper and smacked the cockroach flat! Like ewww gross.
And of cos' I washed it lah! -.-

They went back, and Bryan lent us his pokers.
But he didnt passed it to any of us, y'know!
He used such touching feelings and gave it to Jane,
Ah! So hot! Lol! Krista and I were like woowoowoo! XD

After that we watched midnight mov, named INDIANAJONES
and in my own opinion, I think its scary.
I remembered, IT WAS DAMN @#$% COLD OKAY!
Ah! So cold, brewwww.
Haha, Henry Jones Junior! :D:D Hot.

Okay, will edit it tmr, Bye!
(as in, will repost another one tmr!)

k wtv, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home