Replenishments;
Haha from yesterday :
I didnt attend school on Wed and its all Krista and Jane's fault!
They pleaded me to stay... AHHH!
I missed 2 lessons of Maths leh! ohman!
Argh nvm, dont talk about it.
Actually dont really have the feel to talk about it now..
Talk about today better lah, dont know why.
But I remembered yesterday's training, Liy is damn cute can.
And I swear I miss her like dont know how much lah!
I LUV CAAAAAPTAAAAAIN YAY!
Haha and you know what team did?
They went to the ladies with her,
and they purposely scare her by shouting (es. Fiona) :
Liy, we go first! Bye! (door closes)
Liy got frightened (hahaha) and quickly did her business.
But the fact is, Fiona and the rest were hiding in the cubicle beside hers!
And they started making the "woo woo" sound.
Obviously Liy will get scared,
so when they heard Liy making sounds to prove that she IS afraid,
they waited for her to go out of the toilet and burst out laughing!
HAHAHA! I wasnt there cos' I left first, (with Jillian and Ck I think?)
and they wanted to eat tgr, so we walked quite slow.
Then suddenly she ran up to us and appeared frightened
but at the same time, laughing.
I always laugh at her laughter (without fail)
so I laughed too. And since she's laughing,
she couldnt tell us what happened, could she?
What I saw next was she looking up and laughed louder when she saw Fiona.
Fiona ran down and told us what happened,
and cute little 13 years old Liy just couldnt stop laughing!
Haha! Lol, I have such a captain.
Yesterday (31/05)
Liy, Ck and I went to Bugis for some clothes.
But before that we went to Kembangan cos'
Kiahng had to pass Ck her homework.
So we met him, and Liy passed him something stupid!
Guess what.
I'll tell you later!
After that we reached Bugis, there were super many ppl,
so we decided to eat at Macs first (aft a few walk).
Then Yupin called and wanted to meet us,
so we waited for her. But, she was really long,
so we exited Macs first. And guess what/who we saw.
A bunch of babies/toddlers playing at the pool!
okay, fountain I mean.
There was one really, really cute one,
and we stayed there just to watch the baby!
But the evil us, wanted to see the baby "fly"
cos' the fountain goes in interval.
The baby keeps on walking around, and he just doesnt fly!
Like haha, cos' he just got hit by the water AND DOESNT FLY.
So sad, sadistic I mean.
But aft awhile, the fountain suddenly went poof!
Which means the water sprayed until very high!
And obviously it startled many ppl.
Even the babies.
Even the babies' friends.
Even the babies' friends parents.
Even the babies' friends parents' friends.
Even, Celestine!
And guess what Liy did!
Liy hid behind Celestine when the water is still spraying,
cos' I saw and I laughed becos' of her!
Hhaha, you people should've been there to witness it.
Its damn funny, I promise. You ought to see her face :)
okay I should end here of all the funny stuff.
Aft that when Yupin is still far,
we continued walking at Bugis (dontknowwhere but I know its 2nd floor)
We walked like dont know how many rounds lah!
Liy finally bought one shirt and and stepup (???)
Just then, like 刚刚好 yupin reached and smsed Liy.
So we went down to meet her.
And guess what! (okay sorry for making you ppl guess so much)
Yupin was going to buy some checkered shirt,
and it costs $10 only!
I am saying this because Liy, bought a shirt that is way much ex than the shirt
that Yupin is going to buy.
Its like so regret lah, cos' we walked on the second floor
for so long and just to know that there is cheaper and
nicer design right below us -.-
So diao right! Nevermind.
And one more thing, when I tell you,
you might laugh cos' its about Liy again.
At the beginning of May,
she's so super duper obsessed with this nEbO event,
which is TheQuest, held yesterday.
And we (Ck, Ly, Me & 1 more person)
are supposed to take part.
But we didnt, cos' we thought that Sat, have trg.
And whatever tempted Ly to be so super duper obsessed
is the prize, $5000 if you win.
Lol! When everyone forgot about it,
I remembered okay!
So 2 days ago, I called Ly and what we said... :
Haha, okay lets not talk about this anymore or I'll get no end.
By the way, the answer for the first "guess what" is
the free newspaper, Today -.-
Today (01/06)
Went to Mondre's performance.
Super loud, and I was sitting beside the speaker.
Was believed to have a deaf right ear :)
It was supposed to start at 3pm, but there was a problem.
So it dragged till.. 5pm. So late.
Then when it was Mondre's turn to perform,
she came up to us and asked if we have water.
But only Sam have, and hers is her Nike waterbottle.
She lent it to Mon and Mon finished it at the end of the thinggy.
So loud. And Mon sounds nice :)
After that supposed to go KBox and Arcade one,
but end up too late so we have our dinner at Marina *something*
and after that we slacked awhile in the toilet before heading to WS.
We had our arcade there, and as usual,
we went crazy over the 3-buttons game.
Siaosiao= Me, Charlene and Liyeng.
Celestine and Yupin and Sam went home.
DDR was so fast for me, but average for Charlene.
I suck. At that :)
K whatever,
after that we bubbletea-ed and went home.
And now, post done!
Like finally -.-
I didnt attend school on Wed and its all Krista and Jane's fault!
They pleaded me to stay... AHHH!
I missed 2 lessons of Maths leh! ohman!
Argh nvm, dont talk about it.
Actually dont really have the feel to talk about it now..
Talk about today better lah, dont know why.
But I remembered yesterday's training, Liy is damn cute can.
And I swear I miss her like dont know how much lah!
I LUV CAAAAAPTAAAAAIN YAY!
Haha and you know what team did?
They went to the ladies with her,
and they purposely scare her by shouting (es. Fiona) :
Liy, we go first! Bye! (door closes)
Liy got frightened (hahaha) and quickly did her business.
But the fact is, Fiona and the rest were hiding in the cubicle beside hers!
And they started making the "woo woo" sound.
Obviously Liy will get scared,
so when they heard Liy making sounds to prove that she IS afraid,
they waited for her to go out of the toilet and burst out laughing!
HAHAHA! I wasnt there cos' I left first, (with Jillian and Ck I think?)
and they wanted to eat tgr, so we walked quite slow.
Then suddenly she ran up to us and appeared frightened
but at the same time, laughing.
I always laugh at her laughter (without fail)
so I laughed too. And since she's laughing,
she couldnt tell us what happened, could she?
What I saw next was she looking up and laughed louder when she saw Fiona.
Fiona ran down and told us what happened,
and cute little 13 years old Liy just couldnt stop laughing!
Haha! Lol, I have such a captain.
Yesterday (31/05)
Liy, Ck and I went to Bugis for some clothes.
But before that we went to Kembangan cos'
Kiahng had to pass Ck her homework.
So we met him, and Liy passed him something stupid!
Guess what.
I'll tell you later!
After that we reached Bugis, there were super many ppl,
so we decided to eat at Macs first (aft a few walk).
Then Yupin called and wanted to meet us,
so we waited for her. But, she was really long,
so we exited Macs first. And guess what/who we saw.
A bunch of babies/toddlers playing at the pool!
okay, fountain I mean.
There was one really, really cute one,
and we stayed there just to watch the baby!
But the evil us, wanted to see the baby "fly"
cos' the fountain goes in interval.
The baby keeps on walking around, and he just doesnt fly!
Like haha, cos' he just got hit by the water AND DOESNT FLY.
So sad, sadistic I mean.
But aft awhile, the fountain suddenly went poof!
Which means the water sprayed until very high!
And obviously it startled many ppl.
Even the babies.
Even the babies' friends.
Even the babies' friends parents.
Even the babies' friends parents' friends.
Even, Celestine!
And guess what Liy did!
Liy hid behind Celestine when the water is still spraying,
cos' I saw and I laughed becos' of her!
Hhaha, you people should've been there to witness it.
Its damn funny, I promise. You ought to see her face :)
okay I should end here of all the funny stuff.
Aft that when Yupin is still far,
we continued walking at Bugis (dontknowwhere but I know its 2nd floor)
We walked like dont know how many rounds lah!
Liy finally bought one shirt and and stepup (???)
Just then, like 刚刚好 yupin reached and smsed Liy.
So we went down to meet her.
And guess what! (okay sorry for making you ppl guess so much)
Yupin was going to buy some checkered shirt,
and it costs $10 only!
I am saying this because Liy, bought a shirt that is way much ex than the shirt
that Yupin is going to buy.
Its like so regret lah, cos' we walked on the second floor
for so long and just to know that there is cheaper and
nicer design right below us -.-
So diao right! Nevermind.
And one more thing, when I tell you,
you might laugh cos' its about Liy again.
At the beginning of May,
she's so super duper obsessed with this nEbO event,
which is TheQuest, held yesterday.
And we (Ck, Ly, Me & 1 more person)
are supposed to take part.
But we didnt, cos' we thought that Sat, have trg.
And whatever tempted Ly to be so super duper obsessed
is the prize, $5000 if you win.
Lol! When everyone forgot about it,
I remembered okay!
So 2 days ago, I called Ly and what we said... :
(J called L)
L's sis : Hello?
J : Hello? Liyeng 在吗?
L's sis : okay, 等一下.
(waiting, Ly gets to the phone)
L : Hello?
J : Hello!
L : You're Joy right?
J : Duh, eh Liyeng, I tell you something you sure scream one. (serious)
L : I wont scream one.
J : Something that you sure scream.
L : I wont scream.
J : Something that you might win.
L : I wont scream.
J : Something that you can win $5000.
L : (Think very hard) What lah?
J : The Quest.
L : (somehow forgot) Huh?
J : nEbO!
L : OhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOh! (screams)
J : Told you.
L's sis : Hello?
J : Hello? Liyeng 在吗?
L's sis : okay, 等一下.
(waiting, Ly gets to the phone)
L : Hello?
J : Hello!
L : You're Joy right?
J : Duh, eh Liyeng, I tell you something you sure scream one. (serious)
L : I wont scream one.
J : Something that you sure scream.
L : I wont scream.
J : Something that you might win.
L : I wont scream.
J : Something that you can win $5000.
L : (Think very hard) What lah?
J : The Quest.
L : (somehow forgot) Huh?
J : nEbO!
L : OhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOhOh! (screams)
J : Told you.
Haha, okay lets not talk about this anymore or I'll get no end.
By the way, the answer for the first "guess what" is
the free newspaper, Today -.-
Today (01/06)
Went to Mondre's performance.
Super loud, and I was sitting beside the speaker.
Was believed to have a deaf right ear :)
It was supposed to start at 3pm, but there was a problem.
So it dragged till.. 5pm. So late.
Then when it was Mondre's turn to perform,
she came up to us and asked if we have water.
But only Sam have, and hers is her Nike waterbottle.
She lent it to Mon and Mon finished it at the end of the thinggy.
So loud. And Mon sounds nice :)
After that supposed to go KBox and Arcade one,
but end up too late so we have our dinner at Marina *something*
and after that we slacked awhile in the toilet before heading to WS.
We had our arcade there, and as usual,
we went crazy over the 3-buttons game.
Siaosiao= Me, Charlene and Liyeng.
Celestine and Yupin and Sam went home.
DDR was so fast for me, but average for Charlene.
I suck. At that :)
K whatever,
after that we bubbletea-ed and went home.
And now, post done!
Like finally -.-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home