20080508

TODAY,


hmmm.. definitely I'll fail Maths paper two,
cause I've counted my blanks,
and the total marks lost is 20 +,
which is a total fail cause i know
out of all the questions that I've done

I'll get some wrong too,
and when the paper has 60 as the score,
means I'll fail for sure.
oh well, what has been done is done and
we cant do anything to change it.
(unless question errors :D)

Before the exam start I was hyper-ing with Liyeng,
and I left my PURPLE comb on my table.
when Miss Tan came in, I went back to my seat,
to find it missing! obviously someone took it,
cause it cant really fly, walk, swim, run or cycle.
the only thing it could do is... ... float on water,
but somehow, i dont see any puddle of water there
or even a drip on water, so that possibility is OUT.
I was SOSOSOSOSO worried for my PURPLE comb,
as it is PURPLE and its a new comb,
so I wouldnt want to lose it right?
k maybe who would be so dumb to lose a comb
the second day that he/she bought it?
I suspected Jillian, BECAUSE SHE KNOWS
HOW IMPORTANT THE COMB IS TO ME >.<
but her acting kinda make me suspect the innocents
like Lydia, Melanie(s). so bad right? oh well,
and straight after the exams,
she returned me and everyone started HAHA-ing.

ohwell then, I've been a nonsense person again -.-

after school, Jillian, Celestine, Jane, Liyeng, Sealing, Yichen and I
took bus 12 to white sands.
on the bus we were like so LOUDzy.
We were talking about funny stuff,
and Liyeng suddenly sat beside me
cause I told Ck that today YuFa's Mum sat on my skirt
when I was on the 3 seater seat in the bus (morning)
then Liyeng jumped on the seat beside me and
tried to made me fly, but she made
everyone laughed instead.
she then asked me to jump for her,
but I think she didnt fly though.
then while she is going back to her seat,
which is infront of me two seats and on the left
while I'm on the right, and Ck's right too,
(above is an illustration of how we've sitted)
Ck sticked out her leg and almost made Liyeng fall,
and that was on purpose alright!
like HAHAHAHAHAH, then I said,
Liyeng, you should co-operate with Ck
since she wants you to fall, then she was like,
hahah! i not as clumsy as you (me), fall down on the bus,
and EVERYBODY STARTED LAUGHING
ESPECIALLY JILLIAN!

k fine, zzz, I became a nonsense person again.

Jillian, Liyeng, Ck, Jane and I went seperate ways
with Sealing and Yichen when we've reached White Sands
cause I think they were meeting their friends?
k I dont know, but the 5 of us
walked in White Sands and saw Kaili!
We shouted "KAILI" like some Metta School pple
and waved like crazy. then we went in,
and we saw Kaili walking in Macs!
So we shouted "KAILI" again,
like Metta School kids hanging in White Sands.
then, we were walking past the 2nd floor Macs,
and saw Kaili again,
and "KAILI" was shouted from our mouths again,
LOL its like not even 5 mins lahhhh, HAHA.
Then we went in Kopitiam,
Ck ordered some shitty porridge with raw fish,
while Jane and I ordered YuMian!(:
but I seriously think that West Plaza one nicer though.

THEN WE ZILIAN LIKE SIAOZXS.

hahaha, after that Jillian went home,
then Liyeng also went home.
Jane, Ck and I took bus to DTE,
and it rained very, very heavily.
and when we alighted there was no bus stop,
so we "ran" towards the shelter of DTE,
and when we've reached,
WE WERE SOAKED WET.
and we zaogeng like shit ohmy.
hahaha, then we headed for eHUb,
and we saw many many NAS pple.
We headed for the movie level,
and saw the movies timing.
wanted to watch -over her dead body-
but it starts at 3PM
and at that time it was only 12.20 pm.
so we chose -what happened in Vegas-
which start at 1320PM.
so we went and walk around eHUb for a moment,
and we went to nEBO!
we used the computers there, so cool right!
that's a suitable place to study too y'knoow!
after playing with all the computers and stuff,
we went to SUPERDOGGGGGGGGGG(:
everything is fantastic over there except for:
1) the price
2) chilli cheese fries
yeah, we ate the NORMAL fries until we were
so called late for the movie.
and long time ago, we saw Fayth and her friends (2R5)
in nEBO, and we didnt know that they were watching
the same movie as us! :D anyw, the movie was not bad.
FUNNAYE! when the movie ended,
many people went off.
but when I turned back to look,
ALL NGEEANNS WERE SITTING ON THEIR SEATS
AS IF THEY WERE NOT MOVING LIKE THAT.
hahhahahah! so coincidence lah, all Ngee Anns leh.


TYPICAL NGEEANNS.

haha, after that, we went to Mr Chicken Rice and eat.
after we finished, Fayth they all came in,
and I was like thumbs up!
Like advertising for them like that, Lol!
then after that we went to the beach,
and drew many stuff!
Jane and I created a new dance for our favourite song :
LianAi-i-n-g,
and its nice okay!

MUST SEE WOR.

after that we crossed a bridge to our bus stop and Ck's house,
but we stopped and look at a VERY BIG BIRD(:
and Ck just walk, and walk, and walk.
Until very far alrd then we started chasing her.
and she was alrd at the bus stop,
while we were only crossing the road.
Jane was like some Metta student
screaming and shouting Ck's name,
as if she never see her for 10 years or
Ck's leaving her for 9 years.
Lol! then everyone turned and looked at us,
but Jane continued screaming
like mad idiot and the worse thing is -
Ck didnt even heard us.
We ran as fast as we could
and we caught up with her at last.
when we were like 10 m away from her,
we shouted her name and she turned,
LAUGHING, saying " hahaha you people ran! "
like so funnaye, and just right our bus came
and Jane was like
"UNCLE UNCLE! WAIT WAIT!"
haha then everybody looked at us.

haha, end (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home