20080510

TODAY,,

training-
YAY cause I managed to run 10 rounds without stopping,
I've made improvements! (: *clapclaps*
after resting with seniors for awhile.
we continued with 5 rounds (:
after that we played *warmup* match with Seniors.
Since Fiona didnt come, Sara and I took turns for play.


This is the first one, and the rest I just change places with her.

After training-
Ck, Ly and I went to Macs and eat.
and Ck's ke-poon (coupon) is only available for midnight,
like so paiseh lah! Then Ly and I bought student meals instead,
while Ck used her DAYLIGHT ke-poon.
and, the worse thing is, she forgot about her free thinggy,
Ly : I want go take!
Ck : aiyah nevermind lah!
Ly : nono! Must must!
Ck : nono, I hungry alrd!
Ly : Cannot cannot! Must take!
Ck : but I drank the drink alrd!
Ly : Still take! *takes away Ck's tray*
Ck : k fine fine.
that wasnt supposed to be funny though.
k whatever.

HeartLandMall-
we window-shopped in HeartLandMall,
because somebody wanna buy present for Mother's day,
and so we walked, walked, walked
and didnt see anything nice to buy?
So we walked the whole shopping mall
and in the end, she bought one rose and something from BodyShop.
haha! Like so big rounddd,

and Liy went crazy over nEBO thinggy,
$5000 -.- I think she's really insane,
:D And Jobs -.-

okay bye,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home