WOO OUTINGS!
Wow, today's outing was uber fun, I swear!
It had been such a long time since we've went out tgr!
I seriously enjoyed myself okay!
Although its a boring place where we always slack in the past,
it became a memorable place to me!
I luv them so much, so much that they could be swimming in it!
Ah, hope to go out with them again!
xoxos; I hope they get the message!
Specially to Val and Gen! <3I am-so-gonna whack her back! With a belt (hahaha I know I sound cruel)
K wtv, aft that, we walked around and found it bored, so we arcaded!
Hahaha, thats not the funny part, the funny part was,
we played the TH (table hockey) for like nine times!
And since there were a odd number for the TH,
we took turns to solo (duh ._.)
and I was the first! Kinda scary cos' many ppl were looking, Lols.
I played my heart out and aft one of the match, (just one!)
I was tired alrd, well, a little.
Each of us paid for each time we solo-ed.
and I've checked, I've spent $5, which means 3 games,
($1.50 for each game)and 50₡ for the 3-buttoned game.
Actually, I think we spent more on the TH game, cos' I played really alot!
And alot of ppl were looking and laughing at our actions (stupid)
cos' we were really, really engrossed in it!
And there were ppl who queued up earlier than us,
but we somehow made them believed that we came first and they allowed us!
Like, so funny can! They're still so young and innocent (LOL WTH)
okay! gotta end alrd, anyw also nothing much to say alrd :)
Oh yah, I dont like Century Square's Baked Marcoroni (dunno howda spell)
because its VERYVERYVERY cheesy and once you had it for long,
you will find it disgusting although its nice for the first bite! :)
Okay, End! (:
I LUV VAL & GEN MANYMANYMANYMANYMANYMANYMANY!
YAY them!
It had been such a long time since we've went out tgr!
I seriously enjoyed myself okay!
Although its a boring place where we always slack in the past,
it became a memorable place to me!
I luv them so much, so much that they could be swimming in it!
Ah, hope to go out with them again!
xoxos; I hope they get the message!
Specially to Val and Gen! <3I am-so-gonna whack her back! With a belt (hahaha I know I sound cruel)
K wtv, aft that, we walked around and found it bored, so we arcaded!
Hahaha, thats not the funny part, the funny part was,
we played the TH (table hockey) for like nine times!
And since there were a odd number for the TH,
we took turns to solo (duh ._.)
and I was the first! Kinda scary cos' many ppl were looking, Lols.
I played my heart out and aft one of the match, (just one!)
I was tired alrd, well, a little.
Each of us paid for each time we solo-ed.
and I've checked, I've spent $5, which means 3 games,
($1.50 for each game)and 50₡ for the 3-buttoned game.
Actually, I think we spent more on the TH game, cos' I played really alot!
And alot of ppl were looking and laughing at our actions (stupid)
cos' we were really, really engrossed in it!
And there were ppl who queued up earlier than us,
but we somehow made them believed that we came first and they allowed us!
Like, so funny can! They're still so young and innocent (LOL WTH)
okay! gotta end alrd, anyw also nothing much to say alrd :)
Oh yah, I dont like Century Square's Baked Marcoroni (dunno howda spell)
because its VERYVERYVERY cheesy and once you had it for long,
you will find it disgusting although its nice for the first bite! :)
Okay, End! (:
I LUV VAL & GEN MANYMANYMANYMANYMANYMANYMANY!
YAY them!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home