Ah sianz
Sian lah, tmr school reopen. I just hate seeing Mr ong and someone.
Spoil my eyesight. Shit 'em.
I didnt do math. At least science not tmr due.
I love Mdm Riza! <3
Hhahahahha She's like so good, and good in teaching too.
But I still prefer Miss Wang. Her lessons are interesting lah.
Listening to wobupei, so nice right!
I love the song, and pugongyingdeyueding. They're the love pleaze.
2. 3. 4 more days!
So happy, glad and nervous manxz ohmygosh.
I hope everything will improve man!
By the way, he is still not replying. Shit you!
Number _ is hot yay! Hahahahahh
Spoil my eyesight. Shit 'em.
I didnt do math. At least science not tmr due.
I love Mdm Riza! <3
Hhahahahha She's like so good, and good in teaching too.
But I still prefer Miss Wang. Her lessons are interesting lah.
Listening to wobupei, so nice right!
I love the song, and pugongyingdeyueding. They're the love pleaze.
2. 3. 4 more days!
So happy, glad and nervous manxz ohmygosh.
I hope everything will improve man!
By the way, he is still not replying. Shit you!
Number _ is hot yay! Hahahahahh


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home