...
I have tried my best.
I just cannot take it anymore,
Why is everyone attacking me while I'm in a sad mood?
I dont like it, like who will?
I tried to hold back my tears,
for many, many times of my life.
And most of the time, I would succeed.
Today, is one of the exceptions.
To that guy, you apologised?
Do you think that an apology from you can settle every thing?
How about the pain you've caused me.
You say stop, I've stopped but you continue,
So what can I do but to continue too?
You didnt attack her. Why?
Is it because she have her boyf beside her and you're afraid?
So its easier to attack me cos I have no boyf lah!
What? 3 boys against 1 girl leh.
She never even help. Just watch.
Of cos I would get angry lah.
Only if you're my friend for a long time then I would seriously put up with it.
But the problem is I just know you TODAYand you expect me
to have all the bad attention to myself?
What? I may be the clown, but I have my own ways to be one.
So shut up, next time think before you talk.
You didnt help me, so you keep quiet too.
I shouldnt have went to that place. Idiotic and infuriating.
Wait, I shouldnt have even gone out in the first place.
I didnt even get to exit that place at 18.30,
So I dont see any reasons that I was supposed to go.
We werent even allowed to get in.
What are we? Dogs?
I was even treated like this. Crap.
I hate you, random stranger I know today.
Whatever, now my confidence went even lower and dont ask why.
I hate boys. They suck.
Handsome-ity doesnt give you the right to laugh at people, fool.
Shouldnt waste my time posting about you in my blog.
I just cannot take it anymore,
Why is everyone attacking me while I'm in a sad mood?
I dont like it, like who will?
I tried to hold back my tears,
for many, many times of my life.
And most of the time, I would succeed.
Today, is one of the exceptions.
To that guy, you apologised?
Do you think that an apology from you can settle every thing?
How about the pain you've caused me.
You say stop, I've stopped but you continue,
So what can I do but to continue too?
You didnt attack her. Why?
Is it because she have her boyf beside her and you're afraid?
So its easier to attack me cos I have no boyf lah!
What? 3 boys against 1 girl leh.
She never even help. Just watch.
Of cos I would get angry lah.
Only if you're my friend for a long time then I would seriously put up with it.
But the problem is I just know you TODAYand you expect me
to have all the bad attention to myself?
What? I may be the clown, but I have my own ways to be one.
So shut up, next time think before you talk.
You didnt help me, so you keep quiet too.
I shouldnt have went to that place. Idiotic and infuriating.
Wait, I shouldnt have even gone out in the first place.
I didnt even get to exit that place at 18.30,
So I dont see any reasons that I was supposed to go.
We werent even allowed to get in.
What are we? Dogs?
I was even treated like this. Crap.
I hate you, random stranger I know today.
Whatever, now my confidence went even lower and dont ask why.
I hate boys. They suck.
Handsome-ity doesnt give you the right to laugh at people, fool.
Shouldnt waste my time posting about you in my blog.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home