20080619

Everything

This is seriously, everything is happening too fast.
You made use of my trust, and you lost it.
Wait, you chose to lose it, so its not my fault.
You werent afraid to quarrel with me,
because you have your **** while I'm alone.
You even said something disappointing,
which I think its true. K I apologise for misunderstanding you,
but still, you made use of me.

You treated me nicely, but at the end of the day,
it still ends up to an ending.
A very disappointing ending.
You PROMISED me not to let the cat out of the bag,
but you still did.
I just dont understand, while the rest could,
why cant I just forget all our memories tgr
and DONT trust you? I hate myself.
But I hate you more, because you made me lose a friend.
Dont you feel at least abit guilty for it?

Or is it you're not happy with me for saying so many embarassing stuff out.
You deserved it, anyw.

I just regretted coming to this school.
I hate you and my primary school life, I swear.
Go to hell manxz, cos I dont care a shit anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home