20080610

Faint.

Hello, I've gotta blog about ytd!

Training
It wasnt very bad, until I was over there, sitting alone on stage.
Trying to get back my normal pace of breathing.
The kinda kind teacher helped me with it, or else I might not be here now.
I almost faint and perhaps die.
Improper breathing is the worse shit man.
But when I was alone having some thoughts of my own,
many kind souls, repeatedly asking if I'm alright.
Thanks kind souls. Your kindness are much appreciated.
And all of the thoughts, let me thought of how temperamental I was
of the past few days. Esp to the Sec one guy.
I didnt know I changed so much. I would tolerate with it
if I was still P5/6, but why the change?
Who could I ask about this?

Anyway, sorry.

I luv Jillian and I hope you and FJGLLYJLW would be alright! :)
I luv papa and mama, haha.
I learnt it from small kiddo and I sound like her now! ZXSZXS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home