20080603

feuds.

Everyone make it sounds like my fault then when I say it,
they say they dont mean it.
So what for you ppl say it in the first place!

That guy dont believe that I like him as a friend before,
and made me felt so sad and apologised.
Like what? Talked to me on Msn so may times and say that,
What the hell!

Okay, I'm not angry nor petty or wtv you may call me,
but its just that suddenly 2 ppl said something that hurt my heart
at the same time and I dont know what's in their heart.
Like how am I supposed to take it cos' I'm not really close to them!

It just reflects on how good or how bad I am as a friend.

I dont care anymore -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home