Hate
Ah, _ _ didnt reply me! Which means, he only smsed once today!
And the worse thing is, that was his friend who used his phone!
Wtf! Why didnt he pick up my calls too?
Its like so obvious, he's mad/irritated by me ):
What should I do? I seriously want to die now.
I only did finish the history homework,
and I havent print it. So its like, half done.
The rest I didnt even touch it at all ._.
And daddy came home shouting at my brother and me,
asking us to finish our homework BEFORE this sunday! -.-
Wth, Sunday is like my free-est day this week.
Today is Wed, leaving thurs (BBQ), fri (trg) and Sat (trg, not compulsory)
so even if I do my homework on Sat, I wont finish on time what!
Somemore it'll be better to train, nationals are on next tuesday!
WTH everything is happening just too fast manxz.
I hate homework. I wanna write in to MOE saying that hols are meant for a break and not more homework. And besides, the homework still need printing, access to internet and stuff. What if one dont have? Its like, so waste of paper. You do on computer alrd still need print out and stuff. Hols were meant for giving students (like us) to unstress ourselves, right! Who wants to join me in writing to MOE! Please tag. Cos I am very stress!
Thanks for the cooperation ;]
Hey wait people!
_ _ replied me! He was like, "eh piggy you called me ah? Yawn"
Something like that, which means...
The whole day he was asleep! Wow he's more of a pig now.
But I think cats sleep alot too, right?
Hahaha Mr Kitty!
Luv you Mr _ _!
And the worse thing is, that was his friend who used his phone!
Wtf! Why didnt he pick up my calls too?
Its like so obvious, he's mad/irritated by me ):
What should I do? I seriously want to die now.
I only did finish the history homework,
and I havent print it. So its like, half done.
The rest I didnt even touch it at all ._.
And daddy came home shouting at my brother and me,
asking us to finish our homework BEFORE this sunday! -.-
Wth, Sunday is like my free-est day this week.
Today is Wed, leaving thurs (BBQ), fri (trg) and Sat (trg, not compulsory)
so even if I do my homework on Sat, I wont finish on time what!
Somemore it'll be better to train, nationals are on next tuesday!
WTH everything is happening just too fast manxz.
I hate homework. I wanna write in to MOE saying that hols are meant for a break and not more homework. And besides, the homework still need printing, access to internet and stuff. What if one dont have? Its like, so waste of paper. You do on computer alrd still need print out and stuff. Hols were meant for giving students (like us) to unstress ourselves, right! Who wants to join me in writing to MOE! Please tag. Cos I am very stress!
Thanks for the cooperation ;]
Hey wait people!
_ _ replied me! He was like, "eh piggy you called me ah? Yawn"
Something like that, which means...
The whole day he was asleep! Wow he's more of a pig now.
But I think cats sleep alot too, right?
Hahaha Mr Kitty!
Luv you Mr _ _!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home