Hello Celestine!
Hello Celestinee, here's my post!
Hahaha today was at NYJC the whole day (sianzx)
Jillian and I trained the juniors and I realised they dont like to bend too!
So I kept on shouting and someone actually said, "you didnt bend too."
Someone = NAS SEC ONE TEAM.
I was asking them to bend, anyway I am the setter (at that time ONLY)
and in the end I'll bend automatically what! wth, I dont care if you're tall okay -.-
You will still deserve a thr**h in the end,
because you're just too - Talkative.
I guess Ck knows who I'm referring to aye?
Hahah lolzx. Ahem is very cute today! Hahahha,
the ahem is referring to the one and only our team find cute :D
Hahhah, sigh I havent do my math!
I dont remember some of the formulas and I will die the day after.
Now is only 9.01 pm and I feel like sleeping alrd.
Ahhhhh shit manxz. How?
Tmr cannot slack alrd, anyway I think Science homework is kinda easy cos we can just find the info on the internet lols! :D HAhahaha I'm smart. Wait, GETTING SMARTER THAN SMART :)
Yay he replied me. So long, and he said he is still not in the mood to sms.
From ytd till now, so.... impatient (me)
and he havent reply yet!
I guess my team knows who I am talking 'bout.
Ohyah, I luv Jane and Tarzen.
And Fiona is *********sao while Jane is ******sao!
Hahahahaha! Jillian is *******sao lol!
Ahma is famous and free :)
Hahahah end.
ILOVECELESTINE许智宁 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And I hope Vanessa get well soon (as she have headache earlier on)
K bye peepoxz!
Hahaha today was at NYJC the whole day (sianzx)
Jillian and I trained the juniors and I realised they dont like to bend too!
So I kept on shouting and someone actually said, "you didnt bend too."
Someone = NAS SEC ONE TEAM.
I was asking them to bend, anyway I am the setter (at that time ONLY)
and in the end I'll bend automatically what! wth, I dont care if you're tall okay -.-
You will still deserve a thr**h in the end,
because you're just too - Talkative.
I guess Ck knows who I'm referring to aye?
Hahah lolzx. Ahem is very cute today! Hahahha,
the ahem is referring to the one and only our team find cute :D
Hahhah, sigh I havent do my math!
I dont remember some of the formulas and I will die the day after.
Now is only 9.01 pm and I feel like sleeping alrd.
Ahhhhh shit manxz. How?
Tmr cannot slack alrd, anyway I think Science homework is kinda easy cos we can just find the info on the internet lols! :D HAhahaha I'm smart. Wait, GETTING SMARTER THAN SMART :)
Yay he replied me. So long, and he said he is still not in the mood to sms.
From ytd till now, so.... impatient (me)
and he havent reply yet!
I guess my team knows who I am talking 'bout.
Ohyah, I luv Jane and Tarzen.
And Fiona is *********sao while Jane is ******sao!
Hahahahaha! Jillian is *******sao lol!
Ahma is famous and free :)
Hahahah end.
ILOVECELESTINE许智宁 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
And I hope Vanessa get well soon (as she have headache earlier on)
K bye peepoxz!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home