Horrible mah
Ohmygosh.
Cant believe I actually lost $22+ of Mahjong!
Ah BBL. Bye Beginner Luck.
Siannn, seriously dont feel like playing alrd.
Not I give others to win I still need to pay. WL!
Piang.
K nvm!
Supposed to go Hougang Sports Hall today I think.
But I was at my ahma's house, and I didnt saw the msg till 9pm +.
Sorry! But I do wanna know who went! :)
Cant believe I actually lost $22+ of Mahjong!
Ah BBL. Bye Beginner Luck.
Siannn, seriously dont feel like playing alrd.
Not I give others to win I still need to pay. WL!
Piang.
K nvm!
Supposed to go Hougang Sports Hall today I think.
But I was at my ahma's house, and I didnt saw the msg till 9pm +.
Sorry! But I do wanna know who went! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home