20080618

Looong

Hello peepozxs, I know I'm bad.
I've not blogged for 5 days?
Hahahah, too busy smsing _ _ :D
Only teammates know ;]

Today went to Vivo for Vivien's bday celebration.
Sorry Viv, I think you were angry because of me?
But the playground is seriously fun, you should try :)
K whatever.

Nationals are coming to find us,
and I dont think we can win with our standard (?)
I mean, we did improve, but not alot right?
So I must learn from the Jurong person Carolyn was saying,
pu on the floor regardless! (:

Hahahaha I realised I didnt post about what happened between YTS and us
Lol, you will laugh man people!
So fast, not even 2 weeks.
And poof! everything is Done :D

(From Jane's blog)
Fiona is going gahgah, HAHAHAHAH!

Seriously, that phrase is funny.

But, (YTS) 不好笑!
Hahahaha okay did I mention that too?
That is funnier than what I've mentioned earlier on!
We stayed for their match, (I helped coach to flip the scores!)
and after their matches, they suddenly (all 8 against 1, #5 being the 1)
不好笑! Super funny cos their voices are low and they startled us!

Hahhahahaha, okay. I think the past few days nothing really happened.
So I'll KINDA end here.


_ _ :

You are a seriously bad Kitty!
Make me wait for the replies, and said.. YOU LIKE IT! ):
You made me sad, and its YOUR fault ;]

Hahahhahhaha okay Fiona I'm done we can pm war now :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home