Love
I love you as much as 14 days ago.
I didnt know we only knew each other for 14 days.
I wanted you to know I'm jealous.
I apologised and you've accepted it.
Sianzx, tmr have ASSEMBLY! AND ITS WHAT YUPIN SAYS SHIT -.-
Hahhahaha I'm conferencing with some random with Yupin.
So whatever. She's being so mean to her friend yo!
Sian, keesiao the day after is nationals. Trembling my body off! :D
HAPPYBIRTHDAYVIVIEN!
&
HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAYRETARDEDBUTT!
WOBUPEI-EEE-OOO-EEE-OOO-EEE-OOOO :D
I didnt know we only knew each other for 14 days.
I wanted you to know I'm jealous.
I apologised and you've accepted it.
Sianzx, tmr have ASSEMBLY! AND ITS WHAT YUPIN SAYS SHIT -.-
Hahhahaha I'm conferencing with some random with Yupin.
So whatever. She's being so mean to her friend yo!
Sian, keesiao the day after is nationals. Trembling my body off! :D
HAPPYBIRTHDAYVIVIEN!
&
HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAYRETARDEDBUTT!
WOBUPEI-EEE-OOO-EEE-OOO-EEE-OOOO :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home