20080603

Tooday!

Haha, spent the whole day at Celestine's.
Celestine, Liyeng and I gambled, haha (oops, I know we shouldnt) .
But! We gambled using 10 cents and the max, 20 cents.

Haha, Celestine said she thought Mahjong was hard but no.

Ytd we spent our night at Fio's,
Played Mahjong and 21 points.
Fiona is the big cheater cos' she peeps at others' tiles
And change cards when the card exceeded!

How cheat could a 13 year old cheater could get.

Today, we played 21 points first,
and I lost most of my money there.
But, I still did win alittle!

After that we played Mahjong with Carolyn.
Cos' 3 lack 1, and Hui Bing dont know how to play.
So we played with her! :D

And guess what. (haha here I go again)
We played 4 rounds in total and Carolyn won all.
Poor us.

We decided to forget playing for a moment
and drop over to WS for some food.
I cant buy cos' I lost so much money!
At that time, I was left with $0.50 -.-
So poor.

Haha, but after that Liyeng and I
taught Celestine and HuiBing how to play DaiDee.
And I won half of the money I won there.

After that we continued with 21 points,
and I won the rest.

Pro, is what I am.
Not (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home