20080613

why?

Okay everybody I'm back. I seriously dont mind typing like ytd, one whole paragraph totally chunked together. And I guess by the time you guys read till here you should know I'm gonna do that. But I wont for today. I feel sad, cause in every message to you, I have to fake a smiley face out. I dont wanna do this anymore, cause whenever I think of sad stuff, I would cry (i know I'm weak), and do you know forcing a smile when I'm crying is very, very hard? Of cos you wont know cos you've said it, its sms. No emotions. Okay the main point isnt that, but I would seriously cheer up when I see your reply, and till now, you havent reply me. I think you're busy. Sorry for the disturbance anyway.

CHENGKANG

Lol why did you see my blog without tagging! Diaos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home