Wooo!
Wooo people. I would wanna see D35M0ND in real life!
Thats because he've seen me before and I didnt!
UNFAIR BOOTS. (Lol idk why boots, randomly thought of it)
SORRY DESMOND, JILLIAN AND MUMMY! ):
And I'm sorry to Yupin, for unable-ing to attend the camp! ):
So sad this few days, and yeah, I wanna know why too.
Perhaps my volley skills deproved? Maybe.
Yeah, I think so too! I need to 铺 like the Presby high libero.
Jiiay0us J0y, c0s iie noex euu can d0 iit! :)
Okay I'm like twiting to myself -.-
I wanna watch Kungfu panda with my lil' brother! :D
Who want watch with me and my hilarious lil' bro?! :)
Gladly welcomed!
Thats because he've seen me before and I didnt!
UNFAIR BOOTS. (Lol idk why boots, randomly thought of it)
SORRY DESMOND, JILLIAN AND MUMMY! ):
And I'm sorry to Yupin, for unable-ing to attend the camp! ):
So sad this few days, and yeah, I wanna know why too.
Perhaps my volley skills deproved? Maybe.
Yeah, I think so too! I need to 铺 like the Presby high libero.
Jiiay0us J0y, c0s iie noex euu can d0 iit! :)
Okay I'm like twiting to myself -.-
I wanna watch Kungfu panda with my lil' brother! :D
Who want watch with me and my hilarious lil' bro?! :)
Gladly welcomed!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home