20080708

<3

He thinks that in my mind viwawa is more important than him -.-
which is totally wrong hor, he's total crap (:
But its his crapness that attracts me <3
I love him more could I ever could (sound so haha)

Sigh, I know all these would be wasted.
But no, I wont give up so so easily like this okay.
I do miss him, and the word is ALOT.
But he cant feel it, what can I do anyw?

Seriously, I just want to go out with him just once,
leave me a memory, and probably, PROBABLY I'll give it up.
But its like I just cant bear to let go, of all
although we're not together, I'll treat all these as the happiest.

You might not know, all the phone chats, smses
improved my feelings for you,
and I dont want you to like me back as pitiness or wtv,
I just want your true self. :)
AND YOU'RE DOING IT VERY FINE!

Iloveyou more and more each day, and hope you shall never appear here ;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home