我真的很爱你,为什么你就是感觉不到?
Hmmm.. its been so long since I've updated right?
Didnt want to. Wanted to just sleep and forget about everything.
But seems like its impossible.
Well I just wanna tell you I still love you alot.
Though you aren't allowed to talk to us.
I dont know if you're faking it alright.
I mean why would she disallow you?
You're not that bad what.
You're nice. Sorry.
Everyone have been telling me to cheer up.
But anyone tell me how to?
At this point of time I can actually be sick.
I hate myself. ):
Sigh, school's boring. I wanna change school.
And never to repeat my mistake.
What I wanna say is,
I love you and I really do. ):
Nothing can stop my feelings.
Didnt want to. Wanted to just sleep and forget about everything.
But seems like its impossible.
Well I just wanna tell you I still love you alot.
Though you aren't allowed to talk to us.
I dont know if you're faking it alright.
I mean why would she disallow you?
You're not that bad what.
You're nice. Sorry.
Everyone have been telling me to cheer up.
But anyone tell me how to?
At this point of time I can actually be sick.
I hate myself. ):
Sigh, school's boring. I wanna change school.
And never to repeat my mistake.
What I wanna say is,
I love you and I really do. ):
Nothing can stop my feelings.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home