20080717

Where else

Where else could my heart be?
So many things happened recently.
How deep could the pain be inflicted on me.
Though you might see it as simple,
I might not. And you never ever think of me.
Why? Because I am inferior to her. Right?

Well whatever. These few days is like a totally changed me.
Emo, sad, crazy or whatever. You may call me.
But my opinion of you will not change.
You do know it, yet you choose to pretend.

Anyw, napfa sucked. Totally.
I couldnt jump, run. What else ah, er sit ups I can.
JUMPING SUCK :)

I love you more than words could ever describe, and yet you hurt my heart in such a terrible way, what else could I do besides crying out loud, and desperately looking for a nice shoulder like yours to lean and cry on?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home