20080819

I will swim th highest mountain

Hi everyone. I am using another comp like, finally,
so I decided to post to brighten things up. (:
Belinda likes GuoLun! Or some quack quack guy.
Anyw not my business [:

I miss you guys. I want an outing soon. I miss DENNISON!
And Jinda. And Wenjie lahhhh. Soon alright!

I'm kinda sad cuz Singapore didnt get gold. I told WL tht one shouldnt be greedy
and he said, but we should aim further
which I should agree. But maybe not.

Haha my random-ity is coming back, I luv spaghetti!
Who will be so sweet to prepare tht dish for me man.
I know I'm horrible. But my mouth isn't! :D

haha, I hope to top th class in DnT. :D Then I can take DnT th whole year.
YEAHYO. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home