I'm damn sad
Hi people I'm very very sad cuz I lost my msn password which made me feel so empty cuz this email accompanied me thru th years of primary TWO till now which I'm still using and I cant believe I actually lose my password. Here goes.
Everytime I turn on th computer, I logged in to my account in th comp and when everything is loaded, my msn (joy94_rulz@hotmail.com) will automatically be signed in cuz I made it and one fine day it suddenly stopped. I tried dumb things like sending th reset password thing to my alternative email but wait, 6 years ago, how can I still remember! And th other method is even more dumb thing is sending it to tht email which I cant even access. But tht's what th stupid MSN lost your password (?) thinggy suggested and it dont work!
Can you imagine how sad I am. I lose a password just like tht.
Before tht I was planning to blog happy stuff like telling you people how self-entertaining I was today aft th tiring training. But everything changed k.
Ly, Fio and I took bus 53 back with Joan, Xueer and SarahY but thy sat at diff places from us and Ly started to read her book what Chalet girl or woke up married or whatever so she sat in th last seat (we were sitting at th last row). Fio took th second last cuz I was alighting first. And with Ly engrossed with her books, Fio took her phone out to play and I felt so left out so I started doing things tht made Fio laugh, at first she didnt really pay attention and slowly she looked at me and we all started laughing.
You know what, when I was describing my mood became slightly better and somehow on th phone with Mck. And just right when I typed finish my dad kept on asking me to charge his stupid phone (when he's awake) and when I put in th charger alrd he was still "go put th charger lah" so annoying, and I accidentally shouted at Mck, Sorry Mck. Oh yah sorry Loon for using vulgar too. Sorry Loon. ):
Everytime I turn on th computer, I logged in to my account in th comp and when everything is loaded, my msn (joy94_rulz@hotmail.com) will automatically be signed in cuz I made it and one fine day it suddenly stopped. I tried dumb things like sending th reset password thing to my alternative email but wait, 6 years ago, how can I still remember! And th other method is even more dumb thing is sending it to tht email which I cant even access. But tht's what th stupid MSN lost your password (?) thinggy suggested and it dont work!
Can you imagine how sad I am. I lose a password just like tht.
Before tht I was planning to blog happy stuff like telling you people how self-entertaining I was today aft th tiring training. But everything changed k.
Ly, Fio and I took bus 53 back with Joan, Xueer and SarahY but thy sat at diff places from us and Ly started to read her book what Chalet girl or woke up married or whatever so she sat in th last seat (we were sitting at th last row). Fio took th second last cuz I was alighting first. And with Ly engrossed with her books, Fio took her phone out to play and I felt so left out so I started doing things tht made Fio laugh, at first she didnt really pay attention and slowly she looked at me and we all started laughing.
You know what, when I was describing my mood became slightly better and somehow on th phone with Mck. And just right when I typed finish my dad kept on asking me to charge his stupid phone (when he's awake) and when I put in th charger alrd he was still "go put th charger lah" so annoying, and I accidentally shouted at Mck, Sorry Mck. Oh yah sorry Loon for using vulgar too. Sorry Loon. ):


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home