Stand up, stand up for Singapore
Ohmy gosh! NDP is here real fast!
I want to go lah ahhhhh! ):
Stupid Melw hahahah. Argh I seriously wanna go!
THEN CAN STAY OUT LATE.
Yay but the problem is even if i have tickets no one will go with me.
Cause everything changed.
Oh well. I promised myself to be happy everyday.
But who am I?
Hahahahah I have a boyfriend!
His name is JINGRUI and I hope he comes here to see this soon!
Hahahaha he's nice okay.
But we're not for real!
:D Singer is so so so so so funny.
Okay whatever, I need TUITION gahhhhzzz.
I NEEEEEEEDDDD NDP TICKETS.
(I want my playdoh please.)
[I want my tickets please.]
I love whoever gives me and go along with me! (:
I want to go lah ahhhhh! ):
Stupid Melw hahahah. Argh I seriously wanna go!
THEN CAN STAY OUT LATE.
Yay but the problem is even if i have tickets no one will go with me.
Cause everything changed.
Oh well. I promised myself to be happy everyday.
But who am I?
Hahahahah I have a boyfriend!
His name is JINGRUI and I hope he comes here to see this soon!
Hahahaha he's nice okay.
But we're not for real!
:D Singer is so so so so so funny.
Okay whatever, I need TUITION gahhhhzzz.
I NEEEEEEEDDDD NDP TICKETS.
(I want my playdoh please.)
[I want my tickets please.]
I love whoever gives me and go along with me! (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home