20080813

When everything ended you came back

Finally I get to update th stupid blog again!
Urgh, my elder brother just keep locking th computer access to blog,
and I can only go online on msn!
So damn pissed you'll feel if you were me.

So many days have passed. And nothing seemed to be improving,
what can I do? I mean like, your feeling for him is genuine,
not a guess from me. Everything is restarting from th top,
just that this time its a true fact, not guesses anymore.

Jane, I love you so so so so so so so much! QRS.. C:
:D I miss you like more than th fact of last time, but you just wont know it.



and did you know it hurt me so badly to forget you? And when I turned my back at you, with my eyes rolled, I couldnt help but shed tears. I'm sorry, once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home