20080830

When th blue sky turns grey

Hi I'm at Jane's house, doing stupid stuff like, Jane is sitting in th middle of Jillian and I. :D And yeah, today's camp, th first part (CIP) was fun, though its like, er tiring. I dont know why I am typing in paragraphs but yeah. Jane's talking to WL! Hahahah. And today in Mrs Gloria tan's condo, Track and Field people were having lunch with us. And after Jane and I ate finish, we went out to th toilet. And guess who we saw!

BINGHUI!

Hahaha, and we were pretending to trick each other (me Jane BH) with th 'O' hands, and if you see it you'll be punched. :D And while we were doing tht, there's was a security guard behind us and she suddenly said, "HEY PLEASE QUIETEN DOWN! :D"

HAHAHAHAHAH FUNNY RIGHT. STUPID JANE. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home