20080909

Addicted

Hi.
I'm damn sad now.
Cuz,..
I cant say.

I seriously dont want him to know. Please. Why cant you all just do your own business and give me peace? I dont know why. Ever since tht incidence, I told myself to brace up and be cheerful everyday. Now tht this is happening again, how am I supposed to do tht!

I cant take th fact my dad's behaving like this too. Why, this th second time. Totally hate it cuz its like, internet caused all these. If I dont have my own computer, I won't get to know them all. Believe no? And, everything won't happen. Everything started from me. I'm damn guilty. But,.. What can I do besides, blaming myself?

I cant bring myself to let you know th truth. Cuz it happens everytime. I just dont want to lose a good (male) friend. K?

Okay I think I should drop th subject, because I cant stop thinking about you. Must stop.
Th day was fine, weather was looking scary after school before inline starts but it didn't rain. :)

Well th day went like this. :
I wasn't late for school because I reached at exactly 0720. When I walked in th classroom everyone just stared at me cuz no one is standing only me. Th next two periods before recess was Dnt but apparently Mr Teo has to invigilate N lvls and made us wait outside th stupid Dnt room before th other class teacher tells us to go back to class. And damn it, we still can't take back our Dnt paper after -3 weeks? Wahlauehs.

Recess was kinda stupid as I told myself I shouldn't go canteen because I'm not allowed to eat th food there - thy are VERY fattening. So when I planned to stay in class for recess, Miss Horrible Melanie Wong pulled me all th way to th canteen just because she said she dont want to walk there alone! Urgh thinking of it was dumb. K. But I didn't eat. C'mon, 3 cheers.

Mt was scary and tiring. I didn't do my Mt file and I haven't plan to do it yet, sorry Mr Thong. Perhaps I'll do it tmr either before or after school because now I feel very,.. no mood? Whatever.

Math relief teacher - Mdm Noor. I don't know if she's Miss or Mdm at first, so I greeted Miss to make it sounds nice. But its Mdm. Also I wasn't sure if its spelled as Noor or Nur. Hah, I was seriously focused on my Math today. Mr Ong gave out work to do okay! I didn't slack. And Weibin told me Yonghao stabbed him (not to death lah -.-) on th arm, where he only used th top part of th penknife. But th gross and *owwwee* thing was YH pulled th penknife a little. And WB's blood flowed out, all th way to his fingers. E. I didn't know about tht until after school he told me.

Lit relief teacher was Mrs Wong. There, th one with baby hahaha. Okay, Mdm Noor came in again and checked if Bryan and Weibin behaved themselves during th lit lesson. Because th Math lesson Wb was using his phone, Bryan was using his PSP. And teacher confiscated both until end of lesson. she was like, "Class, do you think I should returned these both items?" Everyone, "Return th phone only! Th PSP go sell put into class funds" I was laughing at those.

Lit period, I only did Math revision and I got stuck at this stupid question. -.- I asked Mon she also don't know how to solve. Surprising right.

Yay school ends. Not.

Went to POD with Wb and everyone who saw us thought we're tgr but we're not! We merely went for a lunch tgr. I mean, what do you people expect? My class only got Me Liyeng Wb JingRui and Seok Pheng for inline. And Seokpheng stayed in school, Jingrui and Liyeng both didn't attend (hahaha and thy need MC I think), so only left me and Wb right -.-

Tsk Singaporeans. Hahaha I am one too. :)
And I don't like this girl who actually cut bangs until so disgusting. And actually wanted to stab me, hammer my head with her stupid hands. God, come on lah, your hands, what can it do! Tsk, no brain. I bet you're also mistaken cuz you're just helping your friend. And I NEVER did anything to you. -.- Ahiyooo.

Inline wasn't good. I mean not better than th last two. I almost fell but I didn't. :D I know I almost fell cuz I realised th actions was so big tht SeokPheng saw it! :X Gosh. And she was like, "Ahma careful!" Lols. Thanks SP.

We went out of th training ground today, I mean for beginners. I feel so pro cuz my standard's like between beginners and intermediate. And I went to beginners instead, make me feel so good (: Heh.

Went back to school, headed for Kem. Asked them all if thy want bbt as it was convenient. And Fiona told me, to buy 9 cups. KUAZHANG only can. 1 cup = $1.50 , 9 cups = $13.50. And lucky me, I have exactly $13.50 on me. :)

Wanna know what's th orders? Some are kind of weird.

1 green apple green tea
1 peppermint milk tea w/o pearl
4 strawberry milk tea
1 strawberry red tea
1 milk tea w/o pearl
1 iced lemon tea iceblended

Th strawberry milk tea one is damn exaggerating. At first it was 5, but Fiona later smsed me change one of it to red tea. Hahaha and I was thinking "Why liddat sia, thy testing my strength ah" And th lady gave me a super big plastic bag hahahah.

Thy were playing Bingo when I reached. Sm, Viv, Fio, Jane. And after awhile thy asked us (girls) to play bb with 'em. And what Cherry Apple Banana Orange. We were supposed to choose one of th fruits. I chose Orange cuz Jane wanted apple, Viv cherry and Fio th banana boat. And I was requesting for strawberry hahaha.

In th midst of playing, I got so fedup with some people cuz thy purposely make me angry. Told them not to say out and yet thy made it so obvious. But sigh, anyway if he knows, I cant make him forget. And I cant hate them cuz hatred brings trouble.

So forget it. And if I had this kind of thinking long time ago everything would've stopped.

Aakash taught me Math. I haven't read his solutions yet. I'll go read it later.
Or maybe tmr. I'm tired.

Sigh, I don't know what to do now. With him. Tsk things will become awkward.

My leg hurts from inline. I guess its overstressed. Lol, but seriously it feels like a blocked access for my blood but it don't feel like too. Huh?

My head hurts from turning to my right, cuz if I wanna look to my right I'll have to turn my whole body. My eyes hurt, thts why. Okay I guess I'm gonna get some rest.


Somebody, somebody tell me what to do.
Somewhere over th rainbow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home