Belle
Hi Belle. Today should be enjoyable for you k!
This was what happened!
After school, everyone planned to Belle's house for a surprise. And Fesa's helping! :) He dragged her to don't know where and buy ruler so stupid!
Hahahaha then Jil and I were on our way to Belle's house cause we went for lunch first. And suay suay we got into th same bus. Don't know how to put them away. And th plan is liddat.
Everyone gets ready in B's house and when she reached home, she'll put down her bag and reach for her room while everyone in her room will splash her with cream and whatsoever gross things! hahahahah nice one right! :)
K so Jil and I have to reach before she does! And we all alighted at Temasek Jc, not knowing if Liyi thy all are done already or not. So I just pulled B to PP by bus 197 and she got a lil' mad. Ooopsy dooopsy. Well its all worth it. Then suddenly Liyi tell me thy're done already. So Fesa helped Jil and I by saying ohyah this stop (B's house) have bookshop.
Hahahah so did thy alight. And thy made Jil, Eng and I run all th way to her house in case she sees us running her house's direction. -.-
When we reached, everyone was waiting patiently for her. And she haven't even reached yet!
Everyone was like so pekcek when thy saw us, not her.
And we went in and out of th stuffy room cause its stuffy, duh. 3 times exactly and Fesa smsed us, "So B can go home already?"
Everyone was like " WAHPIANG HERE SO HOT THY DOWNSTAIR DOING WHAT SIA"
HAAHAHHA. Well hope B enjoyed her cake and cream. And Mondre and Liyeng and EVERYONEEEEEE! :D
http://ennaelleb-downsideup.blogspot.com/
This was what happened!
After school, everyone planned to Belle's house for a surprise. And Fesa's helping! :) He dragged her to don't know where and buy ruler so stupid!
Hahahaha then Jil and I were on our way to Belle's house cause we went for lunch first. And suay suay we got into th same bus. Don't know how to put them away. And th plan is liddat.
Everyone gets ready in B's house and when she reached home, she'll put down her bag and reach for her room while everyone in her room will splash her with cream and whatsoever gross things! hahahahah nice one right! :)
K so Jil and I have to reach before she does! And we all alighted at Temasek Jc, not knowing if Liyi thy all are done already or not. So I just pulled B to PP by bus 197 and she got a lil' mad. Ooopsy dooopsy. Well its all worth it. Then suddenly Liyi tell me thy're done already. So Fesa helped Jil and I by saying ohyah this stop (B's house) have bookshop.
Hahahah so did thy alight. And thy made Jil, Eng and I run all th way to her house in case she sees us running her house's direction. -.-
When we reached, everyone was waiting patiently for her. And she haven't even reached yet!
Everyone was like so pekcek when thy saw us, not her.
And we went in and out of th stuffy room cause its stuffy, duh. 3 times exactly and Fesa smsed us, "So B can go home already?"
Everyone was like " WAHPIANG HERE SO HOT THY DOWNSTAIR DOING WHAT SIA"
HAAHAHHA. Well hope B enjoyed her cake and cream. And Mondre and Liyeng and EVERYONEEEEEE! :D
http://ennaelleb-downsideup.blogspot.com/


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home