20080911

Dam-n.

Tsk, damn it.

I'm kinda disappointed with you, L. You might hate me or dislike me for a moment, but I've gotta say out. You spoilt th image of yourself inside me. I'm so sad. Nevermind.

Today Viv was crazy. Reading book and suddenly laughing when she called out my name. I looked at her and she continued laughing. Asked her what's wrong with her and she said, "No, nothing. Just don't wanna laugh at th book myself." Urgh hahhaha.

And stupid ghost keep on spitting saliva, so gross. Plus he held on to th ball, never give me play. Selfishhh. ):

Don't know why but I think th distance between me and my dad and drifted. I don't understand him so much anymore. In th past, he will never bring us to Fast Food Restaurants. But tonight, he just did. What's this? I don't know him anymore. ):

Someone sing me a love song. My heart will melt okay. :D
Esp you, haha. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home