20080921

Disaster Movie

Hi all I just came back from th movies with Loon, D and Jane! I didn't know what movie were thy watching at first cause I was "late" and I still looked for my dad (but in vain) so I rushed up. To know tht we were watching different movies! Thy booked Disaster Movie while Jane's Babylon A.D. I was surprise like, weren't we supposed to watch it tgr?

Haha but in th end we did watch th same movie tgr. Th four of us watched Disaster Movie lah, not bad not bad. Abit exaggerating. Are all NC16 movies supposed to be like tht? Haha anyway, after tht D gotta go and Jane chased after him cause she left her belongings in D's bag, and she went down th escalator while he went up. In between he passed her th stuff, then after tht D went down she went up, like funny only can!

We ate Superdog, th fries are kinda, eeew, maybe because I'm a buddhist? So yeah. Loon's smile damn wide lahhhh. Hahahaha he's damn white tooo lol! K and he's a portable KBox, we three kept on singing while walking Jane home. He's got a sweet voice! Well Jane's one also not bad k. We must go out more often like this, cause I like night outings! (Except for th one you've mentioned, Loon) I enjoyed th story about th tummyache in th middle of th night. Scary wooooh! :D Well nice night today. :)



Hope everything's settled. (?) Maybe. Huh, Luv ckzn.

Tmr's plan, study study and more study. :) GET HIGH POINTS. YAY GO JOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home