Feeling rotten
Happy Birthday Liyeng. And Glen Poi.
-------------------------------------------------
{ends of happy moments}
-------------------------------------------------
I don't get it, why must it happen to me? I really really want my oldself back. I want to stay in primary school, I'd rather retain once and once again. I want everyone not knowing anything back because I know primary school period are th time when we're really ignorant and stuff. Perhaps Preschool is th best. You need not worry about anything, at all.
Life's not going smooth for me, I need a break. EOYs coming, and I'm not prepared at all. Tmr's practical is definitely a fail. Perhaps all I need is care and concern, not from peers but from you. You've always been there for me, giving me guidance, family warmth. But why do I feel so pressurized now whenever I'm with you? I'm so afraid of th history, tht you'll bring us to see another woman, again.
I used to confide in you for my friends problems. You will always help me and face them by telling them what can thy do etc. Now, my good friend who knows you and you know her well actually said
*:I think I'm not continuing studies after I graduate.
I:Huh my dad would be so disappointed in you!
*:Well I'm already disappointed in your dad.
My feeling then was happy but after she said tht, I became slightly down. And just now, I recapped of those and realised what she've said, had actually th power to make me cry. At th same time, your slut is calling you. You're sleeping and I felt like picking up th call and shout BITCH.
Everything's changing again. I really really feel like leaving home, but staying in school. Because now I feel tht even school is a better home, just tht thy are lack of beds.
Liyeng's birthday was kinda a success cuz it was all last minute and it went smoothly? Tsk, cake splashing is so-not-fun. Anyw Happy Birthday Ly.
当世界不知不觉地变了,有时候我怀念以前的我
做的梦虽然远远的,想象是一种快乐
拥有了同时也失去什么,而眷恋原来会带来软弱
你让我在雾里承受,心开始曲折
-------------------------------------------------
{ends of happy moments}
-------------------------------------------------
I don't get it, why must it happen to me? I really really want my oldself back. I want to stay in primary school, I'd rather retain once and once again. I want everyone not knowing anything back because I know primary school period are th time when we're really ignorant and stuff. Perhaps Preschool is th best. You need not worry about anything, at all.
Life's not going smooth for me, I need a break. EOYs coming, and I'm not prepared at all. Tmr's practical is definitely a fail. Perhaps all I need is care and concern, not from peers but from you. You've always been there for me, giving me guidance, family warmth. But why do I feel so pressurized now whenever I'm with you? I'm so afraid of th history, tht you'll bring us to see another woman, again.
I used to confide in you for my friends problems. You will always help me and face them by telling them what can thy do etc. Now, my good friend who knows you and you know her well actually said
*:I think I'm not continuing studies after I graduate.
I:Huh my dad would be so disappointed in you!
*:Well I'm already disappointed in your dad.
My feeling then was happy but after she said tht, I became slightly down. And just now, I recapped of those and realised what she've said, had actually th power to make me cry. At th same time, your slut is calling you. You're sleeping and I felt like picking up th call and shout BITCH.
Everything's changing again. I really really feel like leaving home, but staying in school. Because now I feel tht even school is a better home, just tht thy are lack of beds.
Liyeng's birthday was kinda a success cuz it was all last minute and it went smoothly? Tsk, cake splashing is so-not-fun. Anyw Happy Birthday Ly.
当世界不知不觉地变了,有时候我怀念以前的我
做的梦虽然远远的,想象是一种快乐
拥有了同时也失去什么,而眷恋原来会带来软弱
你让我在雾里承受,心开始曲折


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home