Finally
Finally. I let it all out. Only to this person. I can be relieved now. I just felt, free. I don't want my family to breakup. I just want them to stay like this, till I graduate. But maybe at tht time I might still not be used to it. I really, really, really want to tell my mum. But I don't have th courage. Or everything tht I dread will just happen. I'm still so stressed even tho I told Jillian most of th stuff. I feel like crying plus everything tht's happening. I'm so upset because you're not supposed to know about this. And apparently you already know th truth and I can't do anything. I wanna cry now. I have this intention to make this post a long one so no one would really bother to read cause its so wordy. Who can really help me? I can't trust anyone for now. No one except Yupin. I wanna let it all out at once. I will, believe me. And perhaps after tht, I will not pester you all ever again. I wish you all th best for your exams. I want th best for you. And tho you know my feelings, I won't let it affect me. But I can't take th fact about dad. And, everyone who knows about you. I'm sorry. And this post isn't long enough to be a paragraph tho in terms of compositions it is. I want it my style. Going EHub I guess. I'm going to study and watch them play. Okay bye. I'm gonna meet up with Yupin soon I hope. And I know she'll talk to me on msn as soon as she see this post. Imy yupin. And you too. Ily, imy more.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home