20080907

Flying jealousy

Why do I always get th red card when I make a decision?
Why am I always th one to suffer though all I've done?
Why will I feel down and no one will be there for me?
Why is history reappearing again?

Type in th missing blanks on th monitor,
fill up th empty seats in th theatre.
Work out Math equations in th examinations,
put my heart back into one.

You will never ever know tht you have owned my heart
because you dont care
You will never ever react even if you know you have had my heart
because you aren't mine

Take these words into consideration

Fulfill my destiny
Give me my fate
Sing me my love
Return me my shattered heart

Will you get your ass here
Will you know when is th time
Will you realise tht there will be a girl waiting for you
Will you make her yours?

爱真的需要勇气
来面对流言蜚语
只要你一个眼神肯定
我的爱就有意义

我们都需要勇气
去相信会在一起
人潮拥挤我能感觉你
放在我手心里 你的真心

What love needs is courage
To overcome sweettalks bravely
I need confidence from you
To making my love meaningful

Both of us need courage
To believe we can be together
Amongst th crowd I could feel you
And put it in my hands, how you really feel


I need your trust
I need your belief
I need your faith
I need your love

Take me there
dont stop me here
Bring me there
dont leave me here

In th midst of these I only have you in my mind
When you're reading these, do you have me in your mind?

I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home