20080920

Friends? No

Hi everyone. Some Bhb still wants to continue, -.-. Yes I admit it was me, I was a coward. But at least I admitted. Do you know there are many others who don't like you people alot? Come on lah, saying us Bitches are also talking about yourself. You know you have th same gender same zodiac with us, me. Tsk.

Eh S, in what way am I despo huh. What's th problem now? Loon's just my good friend aka buddy tht I can confide in, like tht also despo? And despo = liking tht guy and being desperate for him. But I'm not right, so what if there's no guy who likes me? I rather true friends than having suitors okay. Perhaps you don't know th feeling of having true friends. And you think having alot of suitors make you big? Let me tell you this, you're too proud. You don't know when to stop and who dislikes you besides me.

Anyw, Shuyan and I are friends already, closer. :D

Yes B is nice, to you all B is Mr Nice. Thts why you people cannot look out of th box now. Loon's nice too. You people cannot enjoy his friendliness and thts your loss. DUH.
And I know, C DID NOT want yall to send those msgs, so its whose fault huh. You all are over proud already. Don't make decisions for others. Its their life not yours.

Y, you're getting prouder and prouder. I thought you were so innocent and pure last year, but I was so wrong. Huh, right.




Joke of th day- Jillian told me KS was playing Yu-Gi-Oh with Zihao when he won and KS shouted KANANA instead of KANINA HAHAHAHAHAHAHH. Jillian corrected him, and he said, "I thought its was kanana?" HAHAHAH proves tht she didn't hear wrongly haahhaah. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home