20080927

Miss

Yesterday went to Kembangan and ate. Yupin tagged along too and she's supposed to drag Ck there but she didn't tell us about her curfew. -.- I'm so pissed yesterday because everyone's asking why I pangseh her when she's th one who don't want to come over! Its just making of friends.

And I can't figure this out, you actually tell someone you know for one day your deepest secret and you didn't even tell me. To think I actually thought you were my best friend. A friend who will confide in me whatever you do and feel. Now I'm not really going to care but I don't want to lose a good friend too. You told out how I feel about this guy when you're not supposed to. And I promise I DID NOT say anything bad about him, and you actually tell tht person you just know for one day tht I did. What's tht huh. I can say this out because I am present when you said tht, wtf. I didn't wanna bitch about you at first, but after your "wonderful" behaviour, I'm so sorry to say I did.

I'm so angry because I was planning to sleep somemore when you kept on calling and asking me if I'm going out. Even after I said I'm not free. -.- you already have a guy you like, your stead. (so childish) and you're still flirting over here?! Comeon, you ask me to jio you out whenever thy are meeting, but why? Its just a waste of time because you're not interacting with them and I have to accompany you? Waste my time you know. If this is th case, I rather both of us not go.

And I know you know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home