Resolved
Hi everyone I've just realised how stupid I am to not know Shuyan earlier! She's a nice person, aha. Well th problem is solved, and for Y's, maybe not. I dont know? Shuyan knows what I'm talking about ahahah! :D
POD th whole day today, quite enjoyable. :D Hahahah BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO STUDY W/O DISTRACTIONS WHEN THESE SPRINGFIELD GIRLS CAME IN AND THY WERE SO NOISY I COULD BARELY CONCENTRATE. Ask Fiona, Jane or Qamarina for more details. (what's this? Advertising?)
Pray hard for my DNT. And MT (file). I luv you Bboy, I hate you Bblack. :D I miss you so much yet I can't say out. Urgh, So pissed I swear. But nevermind! :D
NC16 kewlisity! (not found in dictionary) hahahaha, D ♥
POD th whole day today, quite enjoyable. :D Hahahah BUT I WAS SUPPOSED TO STUDY W/O DISTRACTIONS WHEN THESE SPRINGFIELD GIRLS CAME IN AND THY WERE SO NOISY I COULD BARELY CONCENTRATE. Ask Fiona, Jane or Qamarina for more details. (what's this? Advertising?)
Pray hard for my DNT. And MT (file). I luv you Bboy, I hate you Bblack. :D I miss you so much yet I can't say out. Urgh, So pissed I swear. But nevermind! :D
NC16 kewlisity! (not found in dictionary) hahahaha, D ♥


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home