20080913

So yesterday

Yesterday was Ray's birthday. Happy birthday!

And finally, L and J's conflict is settled. :)
So did I enjoyed myself. Haha.

D dranked 4 cups of liquor, wow. I don't even dare to drink a sip. He's powerful, and he wasn't so drunk ytd, unlike th guy whose face became totally red. Haha, SM dranked alot too. Another strong one. ahaah.

Karaoke alot, Jane and I sang Anjing. Hahaha nice one lah! :D But people were disturbing us. -.-

Left them at 12 midnight, with D and th rest. But thy took cab, Jane and I took bus 3a and tht was th first time I took something liddat. Hah, I didn't even slept in th bus. Okay, but Jane got a scolding from her mum. Tsk, she's naughty. Haha, alright.

Today's Lantern Fest celebration. :) Celebrating with Ck and D (most probably) and Mck? Should be. ZYKK will be coming too hahahha! STUPID YUPIN NEVER COME. TSK.

Anyw, happy mooncake fest this year :D
And I'm gonna see D again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home