Support
Loon! Some people might dislike you, yes, but not me. I'm always th Jocelyn you will always know. Some people misinterpret your feelings for someone, yes, but thts what you do to almost every girl, as friends, so no big deal! EEEW
Well thy're just kns. Yes thy didn't do anything to me. But I can't stand looking at them thinking liddat. Thy totally spoiled their impression to me. Tsk, didn't know people like them can actually be so petty. No life lah, scram.
And I luv Abc, Unknown and Passerby13. :) You all rock. YAY.
So you people should know who you all are. Right.
Well thy're just kns. Yes thy didn't do anything to me. But I can't stand looking at them thinking liddat. Thy totally spoiled their impression to me. Tsk, didn't know people like them can actually be so petty. No life lah, scram.
And I luv Abc, Unknown and Passerby13. :) You all rock. YAY.
So you people should know who you all are. Right.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home