20080916

Today

Today is a funny day. Mdm Riza's birthday, Mr Lee Kuan Yew. Lols, today was almost late but wasn't. :) Lucky me, heh.

I'm so upset with myself cause I'm alway forgetting to bring my Science notes. How do I expect myself to pass my EOYs?! Tsk.

23rd Sept - 23rd Oct : My expectations for Mck. :D HAHAHAHA. K!

After school had inline, was th last lesson. Skated from FortRoute to BigSplash, was quite a distance but th Beginners managed to complete it. :/ Though many people failed to attend, but its still enjoyable. :)

Went for dinner at PP, John's treat. Thanks aye, (though I know you won't be here to view this,) it was nice but FATTENING. I think I gained at least 1 kg. ): I'm so sad now. Nevermind.

Supposed to gym today but forgot about th inline thing. So forget it. Fiona forgot to bring extra shirt tsk, make me feel so smelly wherever I went at PP.

K I think I'm gonna stop soon but wait, Fiona got shocked 4 times when we were on our way to PP.
{1} When we alighted a old man went up to her, touch her on th arm and said, "Got coins?" Hahahahah, and she happened to turn and look for me while she saw one face there.
{2} Th slope upwards Katong Mall, she was standing behind me, facing behind when she turned over and I scared her. X)
{3} Th automatic door, made her scream echo-ed thru th whole shopping mall. She thought there was a ghost opening th door!
{4} We were walking to PP and it was a piece of dark sky when suddenly a black cat ran past us, making us thought it was a rat.

End. :)

Happy 14th birthday Liyeng and Happy 16th birthday Glen! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home