V
Hi everyone today after school girls went to POD and Viv smsed Jil "I'm at th pineapple tree" and she didn't know where was it so she asked me and I answered "Pineapple tree? PINEAPPLE GROW BY SUCKER"
Okay I luv Viv la k? Chill V. :) There's me.
Sorry Mck for being G. Tsk everything's getting out of control like, tmr's exam = no PE = totally sianxzxzs.
Bye I'm sleepy. And stupid Fiona for making me stupid and stupid Fiona for not uploading th stupid videos yet. :)
Okay I luv Viv la k? Chill V. :) There's me.
Sorry Mck for being G. Tsk everything's getting out of control like, tmr's exam = no PE = totally sianxzxzs.
Bye I'm sleepy. And stupid Fiona for making me stupid and stupid Fiona for not uploading th stupid videos yet. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home