Waipo
Hi people. Had a little chat with Jane after Group study with Liyeng, Fiona, Celestine, Viv, Jil and Jane. Not bad a talk eh, went to Elias after tht. Met up with Jane again, and this time we sat down and have a proper talk hahaha. Okay lame.
We had many secrets discussed just now okay! Didnt know she'll have those kind of thoughts too. :)
Hahs.
Okay lame. I did study with them although thy did play and laugh. It was fun studying today. I did my maths, and lucky me, I had a maths pro Liyeng (who was a lil' clumsy too) to teach me some weird stuff tht I didnt understand. And I taught her some too! (Cuz she got careless)
Okay drop this subject. I find it disturbing, k.
Lets get high c'mon, I'm gonna tell you a joke.
Just now I was with Jane, and I left for home. At around 8.30 pm I reached home. Okay thts not th main point. At 9 pm - 10 pm, is th Chnl 8 show. I lied on th couch, realising it was comfy so I took a lil' nap when it was advertisement time. And I slept all th way till 10pm, my mom woke me up, telling me not to sleep on th couch. And I found out.
I WAS ON TH PHONE WITH MCK SAYING SOME RUBBISH. ALL I REMEMBERED WAS, HE SAYING HUH AND MY TONGUE GOT TIED AND I UTTERED MORE RUBBISH. HE ENDED OFF BY SAYING HE'LL CALL ME BACK LATER.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH RIGHT. okay Hi Fiona th cute banana boat.
We had many secrets discussed just now okay! Didnt know she'll have those kind of thoughts too. :)
Hahs.
Okay lame. I did study with them although thy did play and laugh. It was fun studying today. I did my maths, and lucky me, I had a maths pro Liyeng (who was a lil' clumsy too) to teach me some weird stuff tht I didnt understand. And I taught her some too! (Cuz she got careless)
Okay drop this subject. I find it disturbing, k.
Lets get high c'mon, I'm gonna tell you a joke.
Just now I was with Jane, and I left for home. At around 8.30 pm I reached home. Okay thts not th main point. At 9 pm - 10 pm, is th Chnl 8 show. I lied on th couch, realising it was comfy so I took a lil' nap when it was advertisement time. And I slept all th way till 10pm, my mom woke me up, telling me not to sleep on th couch. And I found out.
I WAS ON TH PHONE WITH MCK SAYING SOME RUBBISH. ALL I REMEMBERED WAS, HE SAYING HUH AND MY TONGUE GOT TIED AND I UTTERED MORE RUBBISH. HE ENDED OFF BY SAYING HE'LL CALL ME BACK LATER.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAH RIGHT. okay Hi Fiona th cute banana boat.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home