Destiny
I have one wish that you could be here with me
And I wonder when will that wish come true
I've been waiting so long, for you to begin
Instead you waited for me to love you
Say out loud that you were mine all this while
Because thats how I felt too
(Chorus)
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had
The power to revert time
Cause I just learn how precious you were to me
Like how the moon's to the stars
My second wish is to spend my life with you
Perhaps you will feel more prepared
Overwhelmed with the love that surrounded us
Finally you returned me your heart
So say out loud that you were mine all this while
Because thats how I felt too
(Chorus)
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had
The power to revert time
Cause I just learn how precious you were to me
Like how the moon's to the stars
Since you've stolen my heart and never gave back
Thus I start to suspect whats true
History is repeating and I don't like it
So please take all away with you
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had the power to revert time
This time I'll turn smarter because I realised this is called Destiny
MY SONG! :D
And I wonder when will that wish come true
I've been waiting so long, for you to begin
Instead you waited for me to love you
Say out loud that you were mine all this while
Because thats how I felt too
(Chorus)
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had
The power to revert time
Cause I just learn how precious you were to me
Like how the moon's to the stars
My second wish is to spend my life with you
Perhaps you will feel more prepared
Overwhelmed with the love that surrounded us
Finally you returned me your heart
So say out loud that you were mine all this while
Because thats how I felt too
(Chorus)
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had
The power to revert time
Cause I just learn how precious you were to me
Like how the moon's to the stars
Since you've stolen my heart and never gave back
Thus I start to suspect whats true
History is repeating and I don't like it
So please take all away with you
And I'd grab any chance I had if I had the power to revert time
This time I'll turn smarter because I realised this is called Destiny
MY SONG! :D


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home